History & Credits
This project was started as xNULL project some time ago as the follower of MoH:AA Reloaded project. Due to lack of support and time, developers had to drop it, but now it's Reborn with new power and enthusiasm. We gave it a new name, but we use old hosting site and some of the old sources from both previous projects. Thats why we have a lot of people, from earlier projects and current one, who deserve to be mentioned as they have put a lot of work and effort to create some decent patch. It doesn't matter if they have succeeded or failed, because as we said few lines above - we are using some of theirs work.
The MoH:AA 1.12 Reborn Project right now is too young and fresh to say who deserves to be mentioned in the credits. However, there are some people who have already done so many for the game and in some way for this patch, so we decided to mention them here.
First of all we all should thank James who saved old xNULL project from rotting and collapsing and brought the idea of restarting it as a final try in MoH:AA fixing. He made a lot of fixes for the game, did a lot of game engine reversing, invented a lot of original ways for fighting with cheaters
The rest won't be in any special order or something, because that doesn't really matter.
First of all we all should thank James who saved old xNULL project from rotting and collapsing and brought the idea of restarting it as a final try in MoH:AA fixing.
During many years, he made a lot of fixes for the game, did a lot of game engine reversing, invented a lot of original ways of hacking the engine or for fighting with cheaters.
- James - project founder, community manager, administrator, developer with strong focus on security and anti-cheat measures
- Razo[R]apiD - research, huge amount of time spent on debugging and writing the actual patch
- own3mall - infrastructure administrator and developer of several widely used tools / services
- Shadow - community manager, administrator and author of many tutorials and guide books. He also preserves MoH:AA legacy by maintaining list of custom maps and mods created by community over the years.
Core developers, modders and community contributors¶
- RyBack - for reversing huge amounts of game engine, one of maintainers and main developers of OpenMoHAA project, creator of AlphaMac anti-cheat
- Ley0k / ldvc - for reversing huge amounts of game engine, one of maintainers and main developers of OpenMoHAA and MoH:UE projects
- Criminal / Crimewavez
- and many more...
Hall of Fame¶
Here are listed crucial contributors that are not active anymore. The list is not in any particular order.
- JoTo - a lot of help with testing, ideas, code fixes, has been with the project from the beginning, for his 3rd party tools, support and more
- wombat - for creating 1st version of gamex and cgamex wrapper, reversing game engine, fixes
- elgan - for his admin pro, many game fixes, updated gamex wrapper, Admin&Banning System
- heiko - for 1st linux version of gamex wrapper, reversing game engine, first version of AntiWH code/concept
- rookie_one - for game fixes, OpenMOHAA project
- vuurvlieg - for reversing game engine, development of prev xNULL patch
- electrickrypt - for reversing game engine, development of prev xNULL patch
- klownterfit - for reversing game engine, development of prev xNULL patch
- macpunk - for reversing game engine, development of prev xNULL patch
- jv_map - for great amount of game mods, game fixes, game addons
- okidoki - for huge amount of work on reversing game engine, a lot of help and knowledge about MoH:AA game, for sharing with his source code and for his cgamex base
- hummingbird - for helping with the patch code, sharing source code etc.
- Creaper - for sharing with his dedicated box, without it we couldn't progress with the patch and be where we are now